Friday, October 2, 2009
The Best Imaginary Day Ever
The best imaginary day ever was when I got a super suit super powers and super battle vheicle. So it all started when I was in school we were playing dodge ball. My feet felt weird so I went out for a bit and looked at them. they were darker and brighter in some spots so I guessed it was just sweat but it wasn't because the same thing happened to my hands at math and on top of that whenever I touched something it shaked first so you can see why I was dying to get home. so when I got home I went straight to my room room to check it out but It just gotten worse. or better If you had to say it because at the top two stairs I got heavier but it was noticably easier to hold up my weight but when I got to my room some glass object was over my eyes so when I looked at my body it was way more than high tech. the technology was worth far more than a million but I knew it was over twice the money I knew that because the glass was scanning everything on me and the screen was filled. for the first time I tried touching the technology but instead of two hands it was four and all of them were identicle so I was going to get my phone but when I turned around the phone floated towareds me but I made it float back when I saw a bump in everyones front yard all had different shapes and none of the people seemed to notice the shapes jiggled a bit and then turned into detailed shapes that looked like made up vheicles then gained colour and fell into a white portal. so I randomly without thinking jumped out expecting to hit a hard ground I was floating there could only be one reason I couled fly I tried to get into one of the portalsbut they dissapeared shortly after that instead I was sucked into one myself. It wasn't one of those twirly ones It just went straight down I fell onto a hard ground but It didn't damage me. as I looked every vheicles and they were just like the ones I saw on every bodys front yard it seemed strange but in another way it didn't seem strange at all. I took a few steps the dark cave made an echo I tried to look at where the only light was produced but it looked like it was coming out of nowhere. Then I saw a cool vhiecle it had four legs, treads on every one and a curled tail on the back with a bunch of missile machine guns on the tip I tried touching it but I got sucked into the command seat at that very second. The controls seemed easy exept the big mysterious red button in the middle and the six pipes around me. I put my feet In two of them, arms in two of them, and the two arms behind my shoulders in two of them, it seemed like I was putting my hands and feet into gloves and shoes I moved around a bit got my hands onto the controls and like all kids would do I pressed the big red button in the middle . . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment