Yo blog-readers!
I have just recently went to Playland, an adreneline filled, concrete field, splattered with heaping chunks of metal that twist you, turn you, drop you, lift you, and much more!
One of the rides I recommend would be Crazy Beach Party. Though it may look scary, the closest thing to scary is the avoidabe large quantities of arenaline you get when you are at the top and can actually see where the ground is. I would gladly rate this ride for age seven and older or good fun seeking six year olds. I would not recommended this ride for people who are prone to motion sickness.
I give it three and a half stars (***1/2)
Another ride I enjoy is the Enterprise. When looking at it up close, most may choose to avoid it due to the fact that the cage you sit in has no seat belts. That fact isn't a worry because of g-force! This ride is not to be underestimated. It revolves at speeds so fast that each cage lifts horizontally and then the whole ride goes vertical making the riders have a lift and fall feeling. Later you will be happy to have your feet touch the ground again. Recommended for ages six and up, though not for people with dizziness problems or motion sickness.
I give it four stars (****)
Lastly, I am reviewing the Atmosphere. A ride that is a spinning swing set that reaches a height similar to the Hellevator ensuring fantabulous* veiws of Playland. The Atmosphere, like the Enterprise, might be underestimated for seating safety but on top of the metal bar (which is actually electronically locked so that it can't be unlocked until the ride is over) the Atmosphere also has seat belts ensuring safe riding. This ride is great for ages 6 and up as long as rider does not feel insecure by heights or thinness of chains.
I give it five stars (*****)
thank you for reading my review and over all I rate Playland two thumbs up with ensured smiles :)
*Fantabulous=fantastic + fabulous
Friday, September 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment